Carbon monoxide poisoning is one of the biggest causes of death by poisoning in the UK, with an estimated 200 people being taken to hospital for treatment each year, and a further 40 deaths being recorded.
Whilst it is one of the biggest causes of death, by being aware of it and knowing the symptoms, you can prevent you and your loved ones from becoming another statistic. To help, in this post we look at:
- What is Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Spotting the Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- 4 Reasons Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Happens
- How to Protect Your Family from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- What to do if Your Carbon Monoxide Detector Goes Off