Christmas, “it’s the most wonderful time of the year” and as the time to put our Christmas trees up fast approaches, many of us will be looking at other ways in which we can decorate our homes over the festive period.
One way in which you can create a magical Christmas time is by adding a festive touch throughout your home with the vast array of Christmas lights available.
There’s no reason why you need to limit indoor Christmas lights to just the Christmas tree which takes pride of place within your lounge. Instead, festoon door frames, banisters, and mirrors with subtle, yet beautiful indoor lights.
The indoor light options are so varied that it can often be difficult to know which would best suit your home. To give you a helping hand below we’ve outlined some of the options available – from the traditionally Christmassy to the more modern.
- Multi-colored shadeless fairy lights – although traditionally you’d find such lights on a Christmas tree, with their static colour display they also make great decorative features around mirrors.
- White LED Snowing Icicles Light Set – bring the touch of winter inside (without the chill), by adding icicle lights across your windowsills or fireplace.
- Multi-function Ice Blue LED – complete with an eight function memory control box, these ice blue LED lights look greater intertwined with stair banisters or around door frames, adding an extra festive feel in an area that may not otherwise have it.
Outdoor Christmas lights can often be compared to Marmite; you either love them or hate them. If you fall into the latter category we are confident that with the three outdoor light choices below, you’ll soon be of a different opinion.
- Multi-colour LED Festoon Party Lights Set – complete with cable support hooks on each lamp holder these lights are easy to install and will add a touch of colour and light to your garage or across your porch.
- Warm White Random Twinkling LED Light Chain – add a subtle touch to the outside of your home this Christmas, with the random twinkling effect, low-voltage, white LED lights.
- Multicolour LED Facet Cone Lights Set – with eight functions and hi-density spacing for bright lighting, the LED facet cone lights set will add that festive touch, whether draped across your garage or around your front door.
When it comes to decorating your home to add a festive touch this Christmas, the tree isn’t the only option; there is also a range of decorative lights available. From those which add a subtle festive touch, through to those which are traditionally Christmassy.
Three options we’d recommend include:
- Glittery Silver and White Snowman – with its LED technology, the low-voltage, and energy-efficient glittery snowman complete with 120 LED lights is perfect for either the front or rear garden this Christmas.
- Magic Colour Changing Single LED Candle – with young children present, it may not always be possible to have a naked flamed candle burning. With the battery-operated magic colour changing LED candle, you can benefit from the glow of a real candle without the worry of an actual flame, making them a safer alternative.
- 90cm Spun Acrylic Pyramid – is your room too small to benefit from a Christmas tree but you’re still looking to add a festive touch? The white and ice blue twinkling LED spun acrylic pyramid is the perfect alternative.
Adding Christmas lights within your home and around your garden will help to add the festive touch throughout the Christmas period, bring joy to you and your family, as you sit down with your mulled wine and mince pies.