You’ve probably noticed that we’re big on the idea that fixing an appliance with spares can save you a lot of money. In the last 24 hours we’ve received some fantastic customer reviews that reaffirm our view that the equation “fixing it yourself = saving money” is 100% true. Here are our favourite money saving reviews from the last 24 hours.
- “Element for AEG B4101-4, this is exact replacement, very quick to fit, just make sure the mains are switched off at cooker point or main consumer unite. 4 x screws and the back plate are off, 2 x screws and the element is out, two connections to remove and just fit in reverse order. Make sure fan does not touch that element. Plus, wife thinks it’s better than before. Quality of this part to me seemed better than the original part. The approved agent wanted over £50.00 + VAT for their replacement part.” 2400 Watt Circular Oven Element, Anonymous from North Wales
- “Brilliant Purchase. Just like the video* said to fit, it took exactly 10 minutes to fit, it saved me £140 will definitely use espares again.” 2500 Watt Fan Oven Element, Anonymous from Norwich.
- “Life Saver. So easy,it saved me £700 and my wonderful cooker too.” Oven Thermostat, Anonymous from Newbury
- “Fantastic Value. I thought we needed a new cooker as the door wouldn’t close then we found this company via the internet, I now have a brand new cooker for less than a tenner. The door catch was a god send, fast delivery and constatnt updates, easy to fit and has saved me a fortune. Thank you.” Oven Door Roller Catch, Anonymous from Bolton
- “Great saved tons! Had to wait a while as out of stock but received emails to update re delivery. Great product and easy to fit and saved tons as thought we were going to have to buy a new cooker!” replacement grill electrode,Anonymous from Bedford.
As a consumer I love saving money and spending wisely. It’s rewarding to work in a business that enables others to make smart financial decisions and it’s even more rewarding when they share their money saving stories with us.
* The video referenced in the review for the 2500 Watt Oven Element is How to fit a fan oven element.